…is a weekly feature by The Broke and the Bookish blog (btw on their blog they mention signing their linky widget… anyone know what that means?). They do a weekly list of top ten [insert something book related].
March 24: Top 10 Books From My Childhood (Or teen years) That I Would Love To Revisit
Since my teen years finished one month ago I’m going to list books only from my childhood.
1. Thoroughbred Series by Joanna Campbell
2. Black Beauty by Anna Sewell
3. The Pony-Mad Princess by Diana Kimpton
4. Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling
5. Trixie Belden by Julie Campbell
6. Heartland by Lauren Brooke
7. Unicorns of Balinor by Mary Stanton
8. Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson
9. The Witches by Roald Dahl
10. The Twits by Roald Dahl
There are lots of horse stories as I was a very horsy kid! I am still collecting many of those series.
Which did you read as a kid?